Keep Driving

Raymond - Kyle, Texas
Themes: carpe diem

I believe that life is a never ending road, and you have to just keep driving. Though the road isn’t smooth, no clear, you have to keep your foot on the gas and keep going. And as you keep going you pickup passengers on the way. Some stay for the ride, some stay to help navigate for the ride, some help you stay awake during the ride, and others just keep a watch, some don’t stay very long at all, they may night like the road, some may end up riding shotgun, and some just may end up in the trunk. Some might fall out due to a bump, every body has there stop. And down the road you may be unfortunate enough to get a flat tire, or two, but when that happened you just have to pull over and get that changed as soon as you can. Maybe even get yourself some Good Year tires if needed. Get that done and keep going. Sometimes you get pulled over and things don’t go so well, but even then you just have to keep your head up and keep driving, at times you have to hug your curves and others you have to swang, as long as you keep going.

Be sure to not speed, going to fast doesn’t always lead to good things. There is no need to rush your trip because it is the only time you will be able to take it. Make sure you don’t drive to slow though, because there are people out there that you don’t want to catch up to you. Never go in reverse you have no time to waist, there is a difference between going fast and to fast. Your eyes should be constantly open and looking around, pay attention to the scenery beautiful or not. Look at all the flowers and bees, farms, cities, everything. But while looking always be sure to account safety precautions. Be safe, don’t crash. Crashing is not what you want to do, and if it is you may need turn and be away from traffic before you do so. Until you run out of gas, when you tank is completely over E is the only time you should accept the end of your trip.