matthew - buda, Texas

What do I believe in? I believe in being patient and understanding, and one of the main reasons I believe in that so strongly is just for the simple fact that I’ve seen so many people make mistakes on the littlest possible things because they’re just in a hurry or have to make a rushed decision when really the best time to make a decision or try to take care of something important is when you have a clear head and can really just stop and think about it first.

Ok so I was talking to my friend Chris and he was about to get paid and he really wanted some new speakers for his car, and I had been telling him about some new ones that were pretty cheap and still really good. Well he decided to get the ones that he wanted, knowing the whole time that he had to pay his car note, so he bought them and came over and we hooked them up and they worked really great so of course we were all excited that he finally got some!! So a couple days go by and he hasn’t said anything about his bills or nothing so I figured that he was ok, but when I got in his car he turned on the radio and I noticed his speakers were gone so I asked him “what happened my dude, did you get jacked? “ and he just was like I should’ve listened to you and I said “ why? “ and he just looked at me and said he had to sell them cause he still had to pay bills and just said he wished he would have been patient!!

But eventually I convinced him to be patient and so he just got caught up on all his bills and saved some money up in the bank, and a couple of weeks later he got some brand new speakers and they were even better than the last ones he bought!! So that’s when I realized, when you want something bad enough then just slow down and takie your time and figure out how to get it the right way!!