I believe that you should be happy with who you are.

Brooke - 78610, Texas

There are so many different people in the world. I think that it is so unique how people are in there own different ways. I know that most people look at the outer image of people. They judge how they dress, how they look, how much they weigh or to the color of their skin. I believe that you should never judge a person by the way they look, because you have never met them. I think it is also important that you’re happy with your self therefore allowing you to see people in a different light. You should take pride in who you are and where you came from because that is the mark you leave in this world. I know that a lot of people get there feeling hurt by what other people say about them. I personally think you should look at your self as a star! I learned that when you judge a person by there appearance you never fully get to know them. So many people still look at race. I think to my self why is that. We are all the same. Just because the color of are skin is a different color doesn’t mean that other people have feelings. We are all equal. I think that when a person dresses in a unique clothing or different style, it shows there personality. Every body stands out in there own way. You should take what you love and show it to the world. No matter what any one says. I think when people look at weight and judge or point and laugh is wrong. You should be happy with your body whether you’re skinny or have some extra package. You are a special individual who deserves the same respect any body else does. I think everybody is equal and the same. I think that you will find when you’re happy with whom you are and what you look like that you will see a great change come upon your self. More confidence in what you look at and when you look in that mirror you will think to your self “wow” I’m not that bad after all!