I Believe In Living Life To The Fullest

Mitchell - Buda, TX 78610, Texas
Themes: carpe diem

I believe in living life to the fullest. I believe this because you only live once, why not make the best of it? I’m not scared to take chances, I try not to live in fear of things I don’t know or understand. But instead I feel the need to break out and do things I want to, and not have any regrets about what I’m doing. For example, something I wanted to do was gauge my ears, I wanted them so bad and I knew it was something I would want to have forever. I thought about it for a while. About what it would look like when I’m older, but it was something I wanted to do and I knew I wouldn’t care what other people thought about it. This was something I wanted to do so I took advantage of it. Now my ears are at 3/4ths of an inch and I have no regrets about them. My mom was skeptical about them at first, but then I wore them more often and she learned to live with them. Now she doesn’t really mind, and because she knew I liked them she let me keep them in.

Also getting tattoos could be doing something you love.I don’t believe that people with tattoos are freaks, I see them as people who have a passion with what they do. Getting tattoos isn’t something that you can get and think you can get rid of them the next week if you don’t like them.

Living your life to the fullest to me means not having some boring job that I’ll have to be stuck with that I don’t like. Or I don’t even want to go into work. I want to do something that I can wake up in the morning and say “I got work today”, and being happy about going into work. It means venturing out into the world, and not being afraid of what’s out there but instead embrace it and live life happy.