ERASING IS NOT ALWAYS POSSIBLE

Clinton - Buda, Texas
Themes: purpose

I heard someone saying that I wish my life was like a pencil, so if I make a mistake I could go and erase it, change it and move on. Well for me instead of a pencil it’s a pen. When I say something like I’ll do it or I’ll be there, For example, when I to sign my name to a piece of paper that said I am giving consent to euthanize my pet. Using the pen, with black ink, I signed the paper with a unsteady hand and an doubtful mind. As I lifted the fine point of the pen a tear ran down the side of my cheek and crashed into the paper right beside the signature. Sometimes I wished I had a pencil to bring him back and make everything better but at the same time I knew the pen was the right thing to use. There’s no going back and erasing or crossing out and starting over, I only have one chance to do it right, and like they say “It’s set in stone”. When you have the pen, and it’s too late to go back, I just have to improvise adapt and over come the chose that I made. At the same time I can learn from the wrongs and focus on the things that you are going to do right. Of course every now and then I wish I had a pencil, but right now I’m content with what I have. Who knows I could have a pencil and just don’t know it?. Sometimes the smallest things n be so powerful and so incognito that you wouldn’t know it! In my eyes its amazing how one little pen could change your life or the way you your life. So I guess what I am saying is chose wisely, it could help later on in life…..