Brandon - Glendale/Arizona, Arizona

I believe one’s opinion on faith should not be based on another’s belief. God has to be real because of all those stories that were told about him back in the day like the big bang, the way the earth was created by one “big bang”. The Virgin Mary, the women that got knocked up without having “sexual intercourse”, or when his son, who was born from Mary, moved the huge boulder door, he was buried behind after he was crucified, and came walking out. Those stories couldn’t have just all been made up. And the whole “Divine Intervention” thing, I don’t really know about that one because I have heard of some pretty insane miracles but I am not sure if that is actually him stepping in to help, maybe it is just luck. The last question, can he fix mistakes. I do not believe in this one at all because I don’t think he makes mistakes, I believe that everything has to happen for a reason, he probably had everything little thing planned from the start. Plus if that was true there would be no deaths. When I sit down and actually think about this subject for a while it starts to get pretty intense. The major one I start thinking about is where I am going to go when I die. What if everything people say about heaven and hell is wrong and you really just sit in your casket and rot like you are stuck in a deep, deep sleep that you can NEVER come out of. Another one is where was I before I was born. Most of the time when I ask somebody this question they just say “you were just, nowhere” but think about it this question is way to deep to answer with just “nowhere”. Could I think? Could I move? Or was I just the lucky sperm that made it? What about before I was a sperm? I could go on and on about those deep thinkers but this is just one man’s opinion on beliefs, mine.