All I live for

Kayla - Kyle, Tx 78640, Texas
Themes: Christianity

As I sit down to write about my beliefs only one thing comes to mind. Jesus.-

Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. That’s all. He is the reason I live, breathe, walk, talk, and all the other things I daily take for granite. My credo, my philosophy, my way of life. Without Him I could complete no task. He is love, kindness, compassion, and my reason to succeed.

I am a person that strives to succeed and do my best in all that I undertake, whether that is running, playing basketball, school, or working. I feel my future is bright and that my purpose is more than just going to college and having a successful job. I have a desire to do my best because doing less is shameful and a waste of the talents God has given me. I will take on what’s set before me and that might not necessarily be what the average person deems successful.

I love people and believe that they are more important than any thing else. I have been raised to appreciate people of all ages, from the little babies to the oldest grandma. I am amazed at the beauty of the little ones and the wisdom of the old. I think we should listen to the ones that have traveled before us and take to heart what they have to say. Love and relationships with people brings the most fulfilling times and memories in my life. Learning to accept people and all of their faults is a day to day challenge for me. I often have to step back and realize what people have been through and the way they were raised, then I am able to understand them better and look past their weaknesses.

I realize through my own imperfection that we all have a long way to go before we can call ourselves worthy. I am thankful that I am able to seek forgiveness and continue to love. I feel called to serve others and to help the hopeless. I look forward to the life the Lord has ahead of me and I face it without fear.