I believe in being all you can be

emily - Tipton, Indiana
Themes: work

I believe in being all you can be. You should always try your hardest in everything you do. Do not ever give up, and just keep trying. When you work the hardest you can, you will realize you can do things you never thought you could do.

You should always do everything you can. Help people even if you do not believe you can do anything, you never know what two or more people can do when they get together. Never pass by someone in need of help, and think someone else more qualified will help him or her.

While playing softball is when I learned to be everything I can be. Playing on a team of any kind, others are relying on you. If you slack off and do not do what you need to do, your team will not be victorious. You would not only let down yourself but the team, coaches, and fans.

Do not ever take the easy road, you should always challenge yourself. The harder you challenge yourself in everyday life the easier the hard tasks will become. The harder you work the better you will feel about yourself when you complete a task.

I believe you should never give up and keep trying. Always help a person when they need it, you never know when you might need their help. When playing on a team do more than think about yourself, your teammates need you. Try to challenge yourself in your everyday life. The world would be a better place if everyone did all they could.