Karma

sean - Westfield, New Jersey

Karma

I believe in karma I think that it is really true and does exist. Think about it for every time you have done something that was just for your personal gain in some way it comes back to bite you. Karma can be anything from you stubbing your toe to you getting in a car accident. I know that is a very large area but karma can be a very small thing. The slightest thing going wrong in your life can be taken as karma. I know you have heard people joking around about karma and saying things like that’s going to come back and bite you but you and I bet you never think anything about it and just let it go. But later on if you think about it I bet that there was something that went wrong later on that day even the slightest thing like you tripped and that’s karma. I feel like anywhere I go I cannot get away from karma. Anywhere I go if I do something that I know was wrong and I did it for my personal gain I know that later on something will go wrong for me and it would not have been worth it. But it is always so hard to not try and do things for your own personal gain no matter how nice and loyal of a person you are you will always be tempted to do things for yourself even if no one else benefits off of it and it can also hurt other people. And the second you do it you will regret it and right then and there is karma also having regret. Having regret is small but it is still karma because I know when I regret something it puts me in a bad mood and that ruins my day. I am honestly scared of karma because there is no way to prevent it or avoid it because it is not physically there. That is why I hate karma so much because I cannot get away from it no matter where I am. I hope that you do not become afraid of karma now also but I truly am terrified of karma.