I Believe in the Healing Ability of Chocolate

Eroica - Tipton, Indiana
Themes: pleasure

I believe in the healing ability of chocolate. Actually, I simply believe in chocolate in a general sense. Why? Simply because it is a multi-purpose item with many wonderful uses.

Chocolate is good for the soul. It can help with the emotional well-being of many. It can even mend a broken heart. When I am sad, I know I can eat some chocolate and feel very warm and happy inside the second the luscious taste and aroma overpower my senses. I also know when my friend is violent once a month, feeding her chocolate will improve her mental well-being, and reduce the amount of fearfulness within our group of friends (in addition to saving our physical well-being).

Chocolate is very beneficial for the physical health. The cocoa in dark chocolate possesses a significant antioxidant action. It also reduces blood pressure, the risk of a heart attack, and many other medical problems concerning the circulatory system. Other benefits of this sweet treat can also include anticancer, brain simulator, cough prevention, and antidiarrhoeal effects.

Chocolate is also a great gift. There is no better way to say “I love you” than with a box of chocolate for that special someone. A gift of a uniquely flavored truffle is a lovely way to say “I am sorry”. Honestly, a gift of these delectable delicacies is a wonderful way to say just about anything you’d like. Whether the present is for a friend, a lover, or that old lady next door with the fifty cats, chocolate is what I find to be a perfect offering at any given occasion.

Basically, chocolate is the perfect luxury that every expense is worth. Just ask the gods of ancient lore. Chocolate was the perfect food and drink for the higher beings. I personally could not go a single day without at least a taste of chocolate (not that I can ever stop at a solitary taste). So this is what I believe. I believe in the healing ability of chocolate.