The opportunity to exist.

Jesus - north miami, Florida

I believe in the opportunity to exist.

Two thousand and eight years of this Common Era have passed so far, by trying to decipher the meaning of our lives. This is without counting the other three thousands years where other civilizations from other continents tried to find an answer to that question as well.

Before that, we humans were very much fighting to survive in our clans and tried to establish ethnic tribes thereafter.

Every time that I ask myself that question, I project the answer based on a kosmocentric level: Before existence, before becoming, there was nothing. Time and space did no exist. From the unmanifested to the manifested.

“I did not ask to be here in the first place”, jokingly I tell my parents when discussing about my life’s difficulties and challenges, unfocused, disoriented in a world filled with so much suffering and chaos.

“In a sea of spermatozoon, I was the one chosen to become”. An unknown family was waiting to raise me and an unknown country was going to be my place of residence. Bottom line, this fact -accidental or not- is my life.

In my 42 years of temporal existence the process of acknowledging all these facts has been very tough. I have done it completely on my own, figuring out in what should I believe and why. I never conformed to rules of any type. That doesn’t mean I was rebellious. I respected society and religious upbringing.

My approach nowadays is to know rather than to believe for just believing. Knowing comes from a different dimension based on doubt, always inquiring.

I believe in the opportunity to exist. Birth is just that. Life in itself has no meaning, which meaning? Everything in the Universe including us is literally stardust. The only thing we have is the potential to become.

I also believe that to understand life you got to have the capacity to think freely, without fear; finding out what is real and what is not is intelligence by itself. I learned that any form of ambition whether of this earthly world or spiritual only breeds anxiety and therefore fear. A mind can’t function clearly like that.

I believe that every soul in this planet has the capacity to become conscious depending on the need of every person’s emerging intelligence. There should be no other meaning of life rather than to become a “human with consciousness”.

It will greatly transform our current state of madness driven by individual and collective egos, which I consider the basic elements to the demise of humanity, and here I include every religious organization, every leader of every nation, whether tyrant or corrupted or centered and every global corporation.

I believe that once we develop our human consciousness to an integral level, we can be proud of our race; otherwise we are still animals in that opportunity to become human beings.

Miami, Aug 20, 2008.