The Need for Speed:

Stephen - Fort Ann, New York
Themes: sports

The Need for Speed:

The first time I got on a bike I felt like it was meant to be. With just a small twist of the throttle, it’s amazing what the bike is capable of doing. In first gear you can go up to 80 mph. Just to think what the top speed is puts a smile on my face. As dangerous as it is, I just can’t help but think that after I get used to the bike I’ll hit that speed once or twice, or maybe more! Going fast makes me happy. It takes me from sad or mad to happy because when you go that fast it is just an adrenalin rush.

I want to get an ‘08 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, 636. I looked at one about a month after the new one came out. The first thing I thought of was would it be all right for wheelies and speed. I did some research on it and watched some videos and I seen people doing the stuff I want to do on them, so the hunt for one is on. I find wheelies and stuff like that so enjoyable because it gives you that feeling of freedom. When you’re up on one wheel going over 100 mph the feeling is unbelievably intense. It’s so intense when you come to a stop and get off your bike your whole body is shaking. This is when I feel it was a good ride.

Just the appearance of this bike has trouble written all over it. It’s got the nice loud exhaust with the body so sleek and aerodynamic. There just something every young man wants to get. I like the silver paint job on the older ninja’s. The new paint color is a banana yellow, which looks good on the bike but it is not any color you can match up with a jacket and helmet.

Speed is something I enjoy very much. I always have. I don’t know where it comes from, but every time I drive one of my cars or my buddy’s bike, I get on the road and hold the throttle wide open. When you’re going fast it takes away the fear of going fast because in my eyes, it just makes me want to go faster.