I Believe Intent is the Essence of All

Mark - Ventura, CA 93003, California

This I believe

I believe there is nothing to learn, only to uncover what I already know. I believe that as I peel the onion to find what I know, I get to the heart and find that there is nothing to know, and everything is known. Everything is nothing and nothing is everything; all is nothingness and nothingness is all. All that is known is nothing.

I believe that the essence of everything is intent, which is nothingness. Everything is born of, and is, intent. The root of everything is intention. This root creates, nourishes, and supports everything, which is nothing.

I believe we are all aware of intent, which is good. We all know what is good, and what is good is giving. Giving is the same as receiving, for when I give I also receive. When I give to others I am giving to myself because I am you and you are me and we are one. When I receive from myself, I give to you.

I believe that we know what is truth and what is not. Like the onion, we remove what is not, which is nothing, and are left with truth, which is nothing. So truth is falsehood and falsehood is truth, and they are one, which is nothingness, which is intent.

I believe with intent, which is good, we peel away what is bad. Intent acts as both the peeler and the peeled. What is bad is removed and what is left is good which is nothingness. Everything is good and nothing is bad because good is bad and bad is good, and I know which is that, and, which is this because they are the same.

I believe the life I live I do not leave because there is nowhere else. If I return I am already here and if I go I never leave. Here is everything, which is nothing. There is everything to have, everything to see, everything to know, everything to do, which is nothing. There is nothing left to do but be aware of my wonder, and to dance with what is here with joy, and to invite others to join in everything which is nothing.

I dream of hope and if it flies away, it is but a dream, so I lose nothing and gain everything. Hope is in intent. Hope is like a well that springs and gives, supports, and nourishes the root of all. Hope is in faith, which is the opposite of fear. Faith conquers fear by taking it into itself to become one. Fear gives rise to faith and is its essence.

I dream of opposites becoming one, which they already are. Opposites do not exist without each other and where opposites meet is truth, which is nothing and is everything because truth is all there is and opposites do not exist. Truth creates opposites and opposites create the nothingness of truth. Truth is the opposite of falsehood and therefore creates it so opposites create each other so there is no truth, which is everything which is not false, which is nothing; everything is true.

I dream of a world where everything is the one which it is. I dream of what is, is one, which is good intent. I dream of sharing everything which is nothing with everyone, who is me. I dream of learning by teaching that opposites are one. The student creates the master, and the master creates the student, they do not exist outside each other but within because they are one. I dream of dancing with joy and accepting that what was, what is, and what will be, is now, which is awareness of intent.

This I believe.

Thank you for listening.