Willing Can Give You What You Want

Aye De Par - 0951, Myanmar

Many things, which seem impossible, do happen if you have a will. Think of a very poor boy who became the greatest president of the United States of America! A deaf and dump girl became the well-known writer. Even they didn’t think these miracles would happen. This is because of will power. It is not easy to understand the miracles of will power for everybody. Only those who have got amazing experiences can know such kinds of feeling. Fortunately, I am one of those people. I believe in strength of mind. It happened when I was sixteen.

To elaborate, one day, I had a chat with a friend and found out there was a magazine with many articles about my favorite music band. That news made me eager to have it. I had my attempt to get it in any ways I could. But it was just like a needle in the haystack since it was the best seller and published six months ago. I was about to give it up. But I made my mind to have it one day.

“The more difficult to get something, the more you want it.”

Is that our nature? Moreover, there is a wise saying, “Faint heart never won the fair lady.”

One month later, our family went a trip to Mawlamyaing. We stopped in a small town on the way for lunch. While my parents were choosing the best restaurant, I found myself stepping unconscious into a very quiet restaurant. After having our meal, the owner treated us the dessert and let us read some books for pleasure. At that time, I caught a sight of a bookshelf at the corner. Unconsciously, I reached near it and my heart thumping as I was approaching the bookshelf. I saw a book on the shelf. It is the one that I looked for worryingly for two months. What a surprise! I dared not believe.

I tried to buy it from the restaurant owner and he told me that a customer had forgotten it four months ago and wouldn’t get it back. I gave my address to be able to contact if that customer came back. That book has been on my bookshelf for six years. This experience taught me that if you have a will, you’d get it one day. But remember you need to have the great interest and eagerness for your desire.

Such kinds of events happen throughout my life. While I am in the mood of something to eat, someone buys for me on the same day coincidently. If I miss a friend who doesn’t keep in touch in touch with me, amazingly that friend contacts me within a few days. Some people believe that we can get the fruits only by growing the plants ourselves. Nevertheless, unexpected things can occur. I strongly believe the strength of our mind is more powerful than our body. The more coincidence I meet, the stronger my belief.