Mary - Flint, Michigan
Age Group: 65+
Themes: morality

With due respect to Darwin, my concern is not with the origin of our species. My foremost interest is in survival.

Biophysics applies the principles of physics to living phenomena, among which man is the apex in God’s vast realm of creation. The psychological dynamic of self preservation inherent in our nature can only be nurtured in knowing the laws of physics.

Truth is the whole object of science. It is the disclosure of reality. As truth is discovered, it is incumbent on one to reveal the natural advantages we already possess.

Among the major misconceptions in society is the failure to recognize Aristotle’s category of possession with regard to the term sex. One is in possession of the infinite concept sex is surely as one is in possession of one’s soul. There is no need to seek that which one already possesses.

The VITAL tenet inherent in the conservation of energy law is CONTINENCE. Continence is the cardinal rule of the conduct which MUST govern the individual personal conduct of each member of our UNIQUE species. While we appear to function in defiance of continence, such effort is no more than a protracted internecine ship to the cemetery.

Equating the infinite concept sex with behavior which defies continence is the egregious error of the ages. This gross deception to which we have become injured is the cancer eating away at the marrow of society. As Continence continues to be defied, we are literally, fruits of fraud. Continence is the catholic canon no less universal than the laws of motion articulated by Newton. Continence is the precept which binds the HUMAN family.

Man’s futile attempt to set a double standard of personal conduct is the “vanity of vanities”, man neither creates nor destroys energy.

There is no dignity in death. To devalue life on earth presents a conflict of interest with Christ’s petition, “…Thy will be done on EARTH…..”

The covert operation of copulating among our species is a moving violation which aids and abets in the obstruction of justice. To obstruct justice constitutes a felony.

You can not have JUSTICE without LAW.

-Mary Micinski