Stacy - Houston, Texas
Themes: love

Listening with great interest in what others have to say about what they believe made me think about my own truth. Having lived for half a century, blessed with a meaningful marriage, two beautiful children, parents still alive , more friends than I ever expected ,loving my work for 28 years ,,and traveling to many places all over the world; I can sum up my belief in one word. I believe in LOVE. loving people of different religious,political,ethnic ,social , sexual and economic walks of life is the only thread I believe we have in common;.I can’t recall a time when love didn’t work. I remember talking to my 15 year old daughter after she was uninvited back to her high school.The first thing I said to her was let me tell you what has not changed, that is my love for you. After that, lots of things are different. I believe in love so fully that I believe it is why I am here.It is who I am and my soul purpose in this lifetime and any other. I have experienced times when I failed to choose love ; and still what I beleive mostly about Love is that it is.