The Extra Help

Antoine - Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania

In life there are things that people take interest in and there are problems needing support. It can either be the support in helping a group of people or for a special cause. Many times you see people who are trying to make the best for themselves but end up in hard times due to low incomes and not enough money to achieve their goals. This is why I believe in financial aid programs and low income programs to help the less fortunate. There are people out there who do nothing and sit around waiting for these programs to help them out. This is why I feel Americans take advantage of free money rather than trying to make an effort and succeed on their own. I sympathize for all the hard working people, not the lazy ones.

If you have ever tried a task that could make you a better person in life but still came up short due to setbacks are what people of low income face everyday. Many times I encounter someone who has smarts and has a path set for them in college but are impaired by the fact that college is so expensive. There should be no reason for college tuition to be so high that not everyone can be in a position to attend. Financial aid, loans, scholarships, and grants are all ways to put forth these people into a better life situation. These types of situations also occur when it comes to people who have low income trying to take care of a household. Sometimes things get so rough that it is hard to keep meals on the table for their families. The aids become a problem when other people in this world take benefits like this for granted through laziness. Welfare is inspirational in the fact that it gives people that extra money to help conquer all of their struggles. It’s a shame that people have to suffer in ways like this because there is a lot of money not put to good use in our world. Low family incomes can make you look at life in new perspectives due to the different types of struggles that you encounter when you live this lifestyle. There may be times of no hot water, electricity, power and even late bills. Things like this are what make me sympathize for families living in this type of manner. Programs that are instituted are the greatest possible way for people with very low salaries or none at all to succeed in life. This is why I feel that they are so beneficial to our society as a whole. Fafsa, pale and financial aid are the type of college money enhancements that let kids succeed in a manner that they would never be able to do without financial help. Always be thankful for what you have is what I like to take out of situations like these and help people succeed in ways others are fortunate enough to do.