One mind. Many thoughts.

Anna - Miami, Florida
Themes: question

Is life too long or too short? What is realtive and what is absolute?

Is Media interference good or bad? Is religion free or mind controlling? Can one person change the world?

Everyday i put myself up to many questions. Not necessarily to find a right or wrong answer, but to find out what i believe. A long road between imagination and reality.

Eversince i was a little child, i was a dreamer. My imagination took me anywhere i wanted to. Sometimes even to the dark side, wich could be quite scary if you re haunted by a leopard in the middle of your livingroom. Imagination is something very beautiful. Your mind is set free, and not pulled by strings and wires.

Many use their imagination to close their eyes in front of the truth. We all know the truth can hurt and it can challenge you in many levels. Many are too scared or even too lazy to be challenged. They hide in the safe.

My imagination is there to answer one question: What if? I am not afraid of truth, i am searching to find it. Often you find yourself being told what to belive or how behave. Most of the time you dont even notice, wich is to me the most controvercial part. How can someone commit himself to a mindstate that one hasnt even thought about?

Mindcontrolling only happens if one is simply too lazy to find an own opinion, or is too scared to be diffrent. Society tought us that this is a safe and easy road. Lazyness is human.

Just like everyone in this world has their very own personal signature, how come not everybody can have and show their very own personal beliefs? How can one man make decisions for millons of mindsets?Thats democracy. Wich is compromising with imagination and reality. This system is made in order to have control in the simplest and most fair way one can think of. Without this system we would probably live in a broke world. I find that many use the system as an excuse to hide from personal believs. And others who dont have that system, those try to speak up, but they are put to silence. Their imagination is everything that keeps them alive.

My beliefs are shaped by the life i live, the people i meet and experiences i had.

If life is too short, everything is relative, there is no media interference, religion is free and your imagination is not been pulled by wires, then i believe one can change the world.

What if?