Happy Person

Silva - Van Nuys, California

This I believe

Happy Person

I have a special way to make myself stay happy all the time. What makes it special is designing dresses. It makes me feel like a gifted person and gives me happiness.

One night, I had a dream that I was a dress designer. I saw that I was rich. I was making a lot of money and I was happy. I was designing celebrities’ dresses and communicating with different kinds of people. Then I woke up that morning and thought to myself, “Why not start thinking about the dream that I had?”

Years ago, I started to take classes where they teach how to design clothing. I went for about six months and I learned how to design a dress. Then I started to design my own dresses. First, I designed my sweet sixteenth birthday dress, then I designed my friend’s wedding dress and then other people’s outfits, and it makes me feel so happy that people are starting to love my designs. It is a big responsibility when people are asking me to design their dresses because I have to be so careful to design something nice and beautiful, so that I won’t lose them as clients in the future. Designing dresses makes me feel so happy because when I start to design any kind of dress, it makes me forget about everything and live with the feelings of how people are going to love my designs. I spend my weekends and holidays designing dresses because without it I feel so uncomfortable and my day goes wrong. I design three to four dresses a week and each time it gives me more happiness. I believe without my dresses I can not be as happy as I am with the dresses that I am designing.

I can’t imagine my life without my designed dresses. I will continue to make more designs and I am looking forward to be more famous and design dresses for everybody. When I am designing a dress for anybody, it makes me feel good and happy that people are loving my designs and they want me to design their special occasion dresses. I believe that, to make myself happy, I have to continue my hobby and it will give me all the happiness I want.