Kamron - San Juan Capistrano, California

This I believe.

Everyone has their own reality that they live in, some say people are in wrong ones, others say they live in right ones. Only you can truly define what reality is to you. A very strange topic to be talking about in today’s world, but I have been in and out of numerous drugs during my life time; all of them being my choice to try and use. Although I do believe most of these drugs can be very unhealthy, and the way I see it I’m sure is different from many others; but as I look back and see how much my mind has opened up to this world I am living in because of the different experiences I have had-I wouldn’t trade them for any other moment in my life. I think differently, my once innocent, lost, and wandering eyes see the world in such a different entity. I am still myself, I am just different. As I said before I do believe some of these things can be bad for you, thus I’ve decided long ago to become clean and live the world in the sobriety that I have been born to follow the norm of. My past reality has differed so much to what I am now and I love the way I think, learn, and see things through the eyes. Other times I don’t understand a lot of what I see. I frequently see things that I could never see with my closed minded reality, and sometimes it hurts to see the world we live in. You don’t have to be on a drug all the time to experience that reality. As I said before, most of the things that I think and learn about are during my times of sobriety. Although it is indeed very different, I believe that the drug becomes a part of your mind from the first time you use it. Thus making you think, learn, and experience things in a way you would never have thought about before. Drugs have indeed taken a large toll on my body, my mind, my relationships, my family, and my reality. But the world that drugs has opened my eyes to, is something I will live with and act on for the rest of my life. Nor will I forget it, ever. Drugs have transformed my reality, into something that I believe is for the better for me personally, and by that I mean for my personality. None can judge nor question my reality. This I believe: my reality.