The power of a family

Jesus - Santa Maria, California
Themes: family, illness

I believe in loving your family. The main reason why I believe in loving your family is because your family is always there with you when you need them the most. Usually when I’m stuck or don’t know what to do, I can always count on my family to guide me through some problems. When I have personal problems I can also work them out with family to reduce the stress and all the worries. You can also count on your family when you want to work on a project or something of great importance.

All my problems began on my freshman year when I found out that I had a couple of mental disorders such as bipolar disorder and a serious case of depression. Ever since I had these disorders, I stopped going to school in order to stay calm and heal slowly. My family helped me out much since I was worried that I would ruin my high school transcript without going for the rest of my freshman year. When I needed my family the most they were there for me and made it easy for me to take my medication. Since I didn’t finish my freshman year, I had to take a bit of home school classes in order to stay in good shape.

Ever since my family took good care of me, I recovered slowly so I will be ready to attend my high school the very next year as a sophomore. While still in my freshman year, I made sure I would be taking an English class and a science class while I was being home schooled to have a better start in high school for a couple of credits. The more my family helped me recover the more gratitude I felt toward my family for healing me. As more time went by, I was ready to return to my sophomore year in order to complete my credits as a high school graduate.