Heidi - Kentwood, Michigan
Themes: love

I believe in love. An absolute love. An unconditional forever love. I believe the Lord is love. That love stems truth, faith, hope, joy, peace, and trust. I believe that love should be given always ~ and never held inside. I believe that in doing this ~ everyday, at every chance ~ we make the choice to accept the love given to us through the ability to give to others. I believe in the power of love to heal and hold ~ to lead the way to a path of trust and peace. That through the gift of Love we can overcome anything and be given peace. When I was small I was deeply wronged by a person I loved, it has taken years, and I am still trying and sometimes failing, but I truly believe that through the love given to me by my Father I will forgive and be given peace I only have to bring myself to the point where I am willing to fully surrender the pain and have it replaced by love. I believe that through love we learn truth which then creates trust, faith, and peace. I believe in the joy that love can bring. I believe that everyday we have the choice to make that day joyful. We have the choice to overcome the silly little annoyances or even the not so silly really big annoyances, but when we make that choice to find the joy and let the hardship settle we can smile – and mean it. We need to find the love in the everyday and share it wholeheartedly. We need to learn to recognize the need and be courageous enough to try and fill it. We need to learn from the old love so that we can create new. But not forgetting the old. We need to keep it alive. We need to bring it back into style and maintain it. We need to be willing to do the work to reap the harvest. Love is strong and courageous. It is small and eager. It is fulfilling and worthwhile. It is the gift we are given and a gift we can give. It is all we need.