Me

Tyia - inglewood, California

After listening to many of these I Believe essays I figured I could right one. I was really tired of listening to the essays that where sad or jus plan ole stupid not saying all of them where but some jus had no meaning at all. Every one is entitled to there belief but some of them are jus dumb. My belief is just as monumental as they others but very humorous. My intention is to make mine very unique because I want to stand out.

I believe everyone admires me. And yes I believe EVERYONE admires me. I really don’t care about your personal background this applies to everyone. If you meet me within about five min. you will belive a five min encounter with me will be the best day of some ones life. I know for a fact that every one admires me.

When I was in the 10th grade I got into about 10 different fights. I was horrible in class, My mouth was horrible I cussed out pretty much everyone in all my classes including the teacher. I really didn’t care about what anyone thought about me I had the mind of a leader so my job was to try and take over the world but the world was my 10th grade class. So with this in mind I always got into in with some one in my class wheather it be about a TV show or jus my sarcastic remarks I was just a plan whole evil girl. Some what most hated. Anyways after the 1st semester was over people who didn’t like me, people who I didn’t know but made it obvious that they knew about me, and people who I talked to as friends started to talk to me more often and explain to me why they think deep down inside I’m there role model. It felt good to know that I was not most hated but very admired.

So today I really believe that deep down inside everyone admires me no matter what. Im sorry but it’s been proven I jus confirmed my belief the facts are very clear. To this day I have not changed at all I have met many new people and they too admire me. I believe I have made such a huge impact on many people. This I believe every one admires ME!.