I Believe In Sleeping

Joshua - Santa Monica, California

I Believe In Sleeping

I believe in sleeping. Sleeping makes everyone happy and restores energy when you are tired. It is universal and anyone can use it at anytime in his or her life. Many people think sleeping is bad because they don’t get to stay up and do what they want to do, even when they are tired. Kids and babies do not want to go to sleep because of how energetic they are at such a young age. They think they will feel the same without sleep, but are very wrong. Sleeping makes you able to be very energetic the very next day and you can finish what you were doing the night before. Sleeping can make people happier than they were the day before.

Sleep has helped many people deal with anger, sadness, and other problems in their lifetime. I believe in sleeping because of how it can save a life or even save someone else’s life. If I am ever mad because of something that has happened to me, I can always go to sleep and my problems will go away. Sleeping transforms me into a dream world where there are no problems and no worries every time you visit there. It is like going to The Wizard Of Oz and taking a journey. Unfortunately, most journeys are not remembered, but the ones that are become something you always think about. There can be bad dreams, but there is a bad side to everything in life. Jobs, money, fame, marriage, and living itself has a bad side. The bad dreams are usually not remembered, and if they are, you can easily forget them because you have woken up and are now refreshed to do almost anything. Sleeping is only temporary though, so you won’t always have the same dream or nightmare. Every time you sleep a different thought comes into place and takes over anything that is on your mind.

Sleep is also good to refresh your body as I said earlier above. I play some sports during the day and always feel like I can hardly walk. When I go to sleep, I get restored and am able to play again when I wake up. Sleeping is like a battery that is getting charged, it restores you slowly, but you keep the energy that you get for a long time. Then, when you need more energy, you sleep again and restore your battery.

These are the reasons of why sleeping is so important to me and why I believe in sleeping. A person who doesn’t sleep will never experience the joys of energy or dreaming. These elements both vie you what you need to start the day again. If you do not like to sleep, you are not a believer of life. That is why I believe in doing one thing: sleeping.

Word Count: 448