I BELIEVE IN BASKETBALL

Javier - Santa monica, California
Themes: sports

Javier Garcia

I believe

I believe in basketball. I believe that anything could happen in seconds in a game of basketball. I believe in my favorite team winning a final. Every time Lakers play I believe that they are going to win. Every time I wakeup I look forward to feel the basketball in my hands and just shooting it and watch the ball go through the air into the net. I believe in crossovers and got jukes. I believe in schooling people that step on the court to challenge me.

Every weekend I wake up. Put my basketball shorts, t-shirt, my basketball shoes on. I walk out the door with my head up and the ball in my hands. I head towards the park about a block away thinking about the moves or plays I’m going to do. How I’m going to win and play my hardest and how I’m going to proof that I’m good enough to play professional. As I start playing, the first thing I plan is to take the first lead. To have an advantage over the other team. To not worry when they score that there up. Just to be thinking about that we will always have the lead all the time. I believe after every game we will be sweating like hell. I believe in dripping in sweat after the game and always have our head up weather we win or lose. Always showing attitude during the game and after. I believe that basketball is my life, and that no one could take it away from me. I’m so confident in my self, I believe that I’m better than others, that I don’t suck. That the team I play for will not regret choosing me to play for them.

I believe that soon my dream will become true. To be in the Lakers locker room and see a jersey with my name on it. Knowing that any second the game will start and ill be sitting on the bench knowing that any minute ill be going in. Knowing that ill be playing side by side with one of the best basketball player in the NBA Kobe Bryant. And thinking, move over cause it’s my time to shine. To hear the fans cheering for me, yelling out my name. Then waking up from my dream I was just dreaming and think that this is just another day for me to show that I’m good. Thinking that I’m still young. That I still have a chance.

WORD COUNT:423