I Believe in Food

Ashley - Los Angeles, California
Themes: pleasure

I believe in food. I believe that food can cure anything, its like medicine. All food has the potential to cure. Burritos, kiwi, Lunchables, pasta – from junk to the healthiest of foods, it’s all good.

When I’m bored because I can’t go out, I want food. When I’m mad because my parents bug me, I eat food. When I’m stressed out about school, I eat. Food is food, whether it’s sweet, sour, or tart. I believe in all kinds of food. Food is food, it’s amazing. Food is good on a rainy day, on a sunny day or on a snowy day. Seven days, 24 hours a week, food is awesome.

I commend all chefs. They cook and make our favorite dishes. I believe in the excitement of trying a new food for the first time. I believe in the chef loving his new creation. I believe in sautéing, roasting, barbecuing, and frying foods.

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are all the perfect times to eat food. I personally prefer dinner. Dinner is a late night; eat ANYTHING type of meal time. Dinner is my favorite meal. You can eat anything for dinner. You can eat breakfast for dinner or lunch for dinner or even dinner for dinner. You can eat with your family, friends, enemies and even others you don’t know. Eat alone, eat with company either way enjoy it.

I’ve had a lot of good moments and bad moments in my life. Food gets me through them all. The bad break up with the boyfriend, the arguing with the parents, the stress with school, and the drama. I believe food can cure anything.

When I argue with my parents I always go get look in my fridge and my pantry and see what there is to eat. I usually grab the hello kitty gummies or something from the fridge. I go in my room, peacefully eat and then I go back out and calming talk with my parents. Food cures my problems.

I believe in food.