Sharing is Caring

Thania - santa monica, California

I believe in sharing. Helping others when they have nothing- and- you have something. Many people these days have so much of one thing and don’t like to share it with no one. Not even a little bit. When there are others all around the world how don’t have anything at all. Not even a little bit. Do they think that they are more important because the have more than others?

My mother, who lived in Mexico for about 20 years of her life, immigrated to the United States . She wanted to have a better life and be able to send money to her poor family back in México. Once here she worked in minimum paid jobs and could barely support herself and her family in Mexico . She stayed anyways and continued working and sending money to her family back in México. Her second job was the same she now living with a man and pregnant. It was a hotel and had to work on weekends and holidays due to those were the busiest days. She still continued to help her family back in México.

Then one day out of no where, she got an offer to work at a better job: 4 star hotel. Now she gets paid a higher amount then she has ever did. She now can get her self better things. Things that she has never even thought of having. She also gets more days off and spends more time with her family then she has ever since she got to the United States.

That’s why I believe in sharing. Because like they say “Caring is sharing.” People out there want something and you hog it so no one can have anything. I think it makes a person just simply: ugly. Just for the simple reason that they can’t share. People may say that is not even a big deal. “He didn’t want to give me any soda because he said he was really thirsty.” Like are u really that thirsty that you can’t give some one a little sip. I mean they aren’t going take the whole thing away.

I believe in sharing because when you die your not going to take anything with you so why not share. I mean we all come to a point when we have to leave this world and who knows what happens next. So that life; you are born and then you die. So why hog everything and give none to others? I mean when your lying in that box your not going to be able to take everything that you loved. You have to leave things and nothings forever! So why can’t we just share?

And this I believe.