I believe…

Nicole - Dover, New Jersey
Themes: love

I believe in love. Love in all its forms. Love in its truest form, happiness, and love that can bring the biggest people to their knees in pain. I believe in love that reaches deep insides of you, touching your soul.

I have fallen in love and the feelings that came with it were some of the happiest of my life so far. There were memories that I wouldn’t trade for the entire world. This love poured through my veins when we were apart, but when we were together my heart stopped as the blood under my skin boiled with excitement and happiness.

I have also lost a love. A love that truely brought me to my knees. I will never see this love again. Sometimes I swear I can still see his face in my own, we looked so much alike. Althought he could never be there for me I know if he could he would have been. That was just the way my brother was. I miss him more than I could ever begin to try and explain.

Not all love consumes your heart and not all love will break you down. There is love between friends that will never go away. That love is forever, if your friends are forever there. A love between friends is something that can never be replaced. It never fails or falters. My friends were there with a band-aid when I was heart broken and they were there with a pillow when I fell to my knees.

I have come to believe that love has many different forms and feelings, but they are the feelings and memories you remember forever. They will always hold a place in your heart and in your memory. This is what I belive.