leslie - LA, California

Friendship means a lot to me other than your family and parents you have your friends. Your friends are like family they see when you are sad, happy, mad, and every emotion you will ever have they tend to have. They can even be there more than your family. Not trying to say your family is not there for you but sometimes your friends are more understanding and hear you out without them being so judgmental. They are not always judging you for every action you take. Yes they will tell you if think that what you are doing is and bad and hurting you.

I personally feel that I am more open with my friends than my own family. Just because I am more comfortable talking to them about anything. If I want to know someone’s opinion before I do anything or if you just want to talk and have a good time whenever there is something wrong I tend to go to them first. They are there for me and I also like being there for them when it comes to anything. I let it be known no matter what happens you will always have a friend in me.

Yes everyone has friends but there are only those that you really feel comfortable more then others. Those are the ones that have being there for a long time you might had grown up with. You and your friends had seen thing change together and spent most of your times with them. Friendship is important even if you sometimes do not always agree with them.