I believe we all have hero’s in our life

gina - hopkinsville, Kentucky

There are several reasons why we all sould believe in something.The reason why I believe that we all have some type of hero in our lives alot of us don’t know it yet until it happens, but we all have someone specail looking out for us.

I believe my father is my hero from the time that I was brought into this world he has stood by my side through the good and the bad.I have learned so uch from him that I will carry for the rest of my life.

My father at times was my best friend and at other times I hated him, but I learned to love my dad very much. My dad served in the U.S. navy for about 20 years I guess that is what made him so tough and wanting me to do the right things.

Now my father has pasted away he had a lot of health problems. He was only 63 years old when he died. This is one thing I just can’t seem to shake loose from. They say time heals the pain I don’t think that it does I just think that it gets a little easier to deal with the pain. I think about my dad often and I wish that he could be here to see what I have done with my life. I think that he would be proud of me. This is some of the reasons that I believe in hero’s.