Isobel - Melbourne, Australia
Themes: change

Have you changed in any way before? Maybe the way you look or what you wear? It';s normal to change; and everyone goes through change especially when your’e growing up. For example, you start off as a little kid, and you grow, eat, sleep and finally you become a teenager.

The world is constantly changing too. Our knowledge on ‘how to save water’ is getting better as more people realise how seriously dry our country is. Australia is going through a drought at the moment. This is big problem because we have very little water supply. Many Australians are trying to get through the drought, and a good way to help save water is water tanks. Many people have them and they are very helpful for watering gardens, flushing toilets and use in washing machines.

Many things in our world change and people seem to cope with it every time. Change can be good and we learn and experience lots of different things.

Doing everything the same, everything, would get really boring. Life would never be a challenge without change.