Jalyssa - Los Angeles, California
Themes: respect

When I think of the word respect, so many things come to mind. My name is Jalyssa and im 18 years old and I believe that love and respect are the keys to a happy life. I believe everyone should treat others how they would like to be treated. In my eyes, the people who should get the most respect are the mothers all over the world.

No matter the color of their hair, eyes, or skin, they should get the upmost resect from everone. They deserve it. Not saying that people other than mothers shouldn’t get respect because they should as well, but i just think parents deserve it all. Women deserve the most because they gave birth to all the kids and even the adults on this earth.

I would never disrespect my mom because she had me, took care, of me, supported me in my time of need, and trained me how to carry myself and act like a lady. She had the option, just as every women who has been pregnant has, to get rid of the child. Weather it be by an abortion, or a miscarriage by taking drug of some sort. But she chose to give me a chance.

She took full responsiblity for her actions and delt with it. And i love her for that. I will always have the upmost respect for every adult until i die. I also commend every parent in the world for putting up with all the stress and headaches we caused you. Parents, trust that you”ve raised your kids right and they will follow in your foot steps and not go down the wrong path because i know i will follow in the foot steps of my parents. And in conclusion, If more people had respect towards their elders, this world would have much more character.