This i believe

rodrigo - santa monica, California

I believe in pitbull dogs. I believe that pitbulls are one of the best dogs a person can have. Pitbull dogs can bring protection, companionship, but most importantly a smile. These types of dogs can make life joyful and happy.

My pitbulls are named Tyson and Chito. Life without them would not be the same because they are like a part of my family. We do things together, for example we go and run at the beach every Sunday morning not worrying about how long we run but how much fun we can have. It’s like a bond that cannot be broken.

However, most of the people believe that pitbulls are vicious and natural killers, but I only have one thing to tell these people, and that is that pitbulls can be just like any other animal they can have. Not only because they are bigger and stronger than other type of dogs, pitbulls are not as dangerous as they look. Pitbulls are not responsible for some of the attacks they make; their owners should be blame for because it is up to the owner on how the dog behaves. Pitbulls are not born evil, is the person that raises it that makes it extremely aggressive.

Although pitbulls are not the only type of dog that can cause pain and disaster, any type of dog can cause it. For example Chihuahuas can be dangerous to a new born and can be capable of killing them.

It is funny how people stereotype pitbulls and their capability of killing someone. This is why I believe that pitbulls are the most amazing dogs because even though many people do not trust and believe on pitbulls, pitbulls have the power to behave the same or better than any trained dog.

When my dogs and I are walking or running at the beach people always seem to be scared of them because of the image that society gives them. But after petting them and playing with them people realize that pitbulls are not bad after all and can become a good friend. I am also proud of my dogs because they make pitbulls look more like regular dogs and not killer machines.

It is truth that a pitbull can destroy a human in a matter of minutes, but it is also truth that they are capable of listening and do whatever a human tells it to do.

I believe that people can changed the way they look at pitbulls, but most importantly I believe in my loyal non aggressive pitbulls.