Stop Deporting Innocent People

Blanca - Arlington, Virginia

I believe that the government should stop deporting Hispanic immigrants. They are in this country to make a living and help their families back home. They have traveled for miles, days, and months. Many have died in the middle of nowhere just to work and work, to make money. People that have almost taken their life and gone through so much sacrifice don’t deserve to go relive their poverty.

I believe that the United States government should permit every single illegal person in this country to be eligible to stay here and not be afraid that they will be next to getting deported. Americans don’t understand what immigrants go through. People come here to accomplish a dream. Later they get turned down and end up losing everything they own.

I believe that the government should stop deporting any immigrants that have been here for years. We need to concentrate more on other needs for people. Americans swear they could own this country, but they’re very wrong. Look around you what do you see? “Latinos.” Latinos that have no right to be sent back.

I believe that immigrants should be left alone once and for all. They shouldn’t return to countries where the economy worse than ours. They also shouldn’t abandon their family here. I am one of these Latinos that thinks that whatever the government has for us we are ready to face. We will never give up our dreams. We are strong people.

I believe this because innocent people have no reason to leave the U.S.. Hispanics are not bad people. We are just trying to maintain and support our families. We have no bad intensions, just to work very hard and send money home to help. Another reason is to help sick relatives with their medications. I believe that it’s not fair how they only look down upon us Latinos only.

“Spanish People!” do everything from construction to maintenance, jobs that “Americans” would never do. What would happen if all immigrants were deported? How are they going to replace them with educated people? Knowing that what they are studying doesn’t have to do with that career.