Christian - Arlington, Virginia

I believe that one should never stop believing and bettering oneself. Striving for personal goals will help you develop yourself and character. Whether your goals are mental, physical or personal, it is good to try to improve yourself in all aspects by becoming a stronger, more driven individual that can help the world. By working at bettering yourself, it will help you make it through the hard times in your life with out losing your self respect and principals. To me keep a set of self principals and goals helped me make it though my life. This helped in the struggles of my life, to get though grade school, middle school, high school and summer school.

The belief that trusting yourself to improve is an important factor that will payoff in the end. And this can apply to all aspects of life, improvement in your cognitive abilities will help you achieve more for yourself and contribute more to those around you. Physical improvement will help your health and self discipline, and improving your self personally, to try to help other people and do what you see is right. By doing this yourself you may inspire others to try as well. Trusting in yourself and reaching for your goals and dreams will always cause self growth; even if the goals and dreams are not achieved, you will be a better person from the experience.

In my time of schooling I found it very boring, going to grade school every day to learn about things I did what to now about, counting the time till it was over, and giving the teachers a hard time. But even though I never did become a good student I did see why things we where taught where relevant. The information that was learned held to give an informed perspective to us, and to see how thing work and why. This is what helped me to shape my views and beliefs along with personal experiences and living. As continue to live I expect to continue my growth and reach for new and higher dreams.

After all in the hardest of times you may only have yourself and principles to keep you strong and on the right path. By always making yourself a stronger person you will become a source of inspiration to those trying to find their way. Just as great people throughout time are looked to for inspiration by people to day you may some day be looked to.