This I believe

Victor - Hudson, Massachusetts
Themes: death

Have you ever had someone close to you die? When someone passes away that you are close to I believe that they are still with you in some way. When my grandmother pasted away about four years ago, I always had this feeling that she was still with me and my family, but it wasn’t until my grandfather pasted away a few months ago that I truly felt that they were both watching over me. It was always hard for me to explain the feeling I got when I thought my grandparent were in my presence. To me the only way to describe it is that it’s a warm reassuring feeling that always made me feel good. I always have that feeling throughout the day from the time I wake up until the time I rest my head and went to sleep, but the feeling is the strongest when I am downstairs at my grandparents’ house. As soon as I go down the stairs and step foot into my grandparents’ house, I feel that they are right there next to me watching my every step. I get this reassuring feeling that for that moment my grandparents are with me once again and that even when they are not they are in a better place. It is great to that the ones you care so much about are okay and are still with you. Everytime I look at a picture of the both of them, remember a time that we had together or just hear a story about them it makes you get this feeling that I’ve been talking about and for right then I believe they are right there next to you laughing or crying with you. It almost like they are still alive and nothing has changed between the time that they died to the present, everything feelings great and for that moment nothing seems to bother you because the one thing that you care so much about is okay and is with you once again.