apologizing

MATT - HUDSON, Massachusetts

I believe that parents have unconditional love for their children. I believe this because of personal experiences and also because of some of my friend’s stories. No matter how angry they get they will always love, unless you do not apologize for what you have done.

One time I had an experience that showed my parents love. I had made my dad so angry that he attacked me. He chased me around the house until I had to run outside. I was terrified not only of my dad but, if I could ever go into the house again. After an hour I went home and gave my dad an apology. He apologized to me for flipping out and we both felt better. My dad showed his unconditional love for me and I will never try to damage it again.

Another day one of my friends had a similar incident with his parents. He was really hyper and he was throwing a ball around his house. He threw it to hard and it knocked down his mother’s best glass server. The server shattered and would never be able to be put back together. That server had been given to her by her mother and It meant a lot to her. His mom cried and was very angry. When she stopped crying my friend apologized and was forgiven.

I believe parents will always love you no matter what you do. I think apologizing for what you have done is very key. If you do not do that I think you will never have their full respect. This I belive.