Freedom Taken Away

Gary - Downey, California
Themes: freedom

Freedom, a word used to tell how we have no bounds on us. No one controls us, we control ourselves. Freedom may take many different meanings. The freedom to live the way you want to or the freedom to act the way you want to be. Everyone I believe has the freedom to do what they want and be they want. Sometimes to get the things out of freedom, you must give something up because freedom isn’t always free. But what’s great of freedom is the right to do anything, but to only to a certain point. Not like killing is right to do for freedom, because it’s not. At one time I earned the freedom from my mom to go to a metal gig. It was going to be at Ichi Bans, a Japanese restaurant and a great guitarist named Michelangelo Batio. He was supposed to play there, when I heard that he had canceled the show. So after hearing that, it made me and my friends so aggravated. Later on we found out that he moved the gig to a different location, but we didn’t feel like going to find it. So, instead my friend Trevor insisted we go to his house to have a little party and we all dashed to his house. We partied till we dropped and couldn’t party anymore. After that though, my mother never gave me a chance for freedom ever again. The reason was that I didn’t come home until the very next at 12:05 pm. I can’t blame my mother for saying, “Do you know how worried you made me?!” she said in a weeping stern tone. She pulled me toward her like a freight train pulls a freight car and said in a relieved tone, “I’m glad that you came home because I worried that I would get a phone call from the police department saying they found your corpse in a gutter face down.” She grounded me and took away all freedom privileges for about three months. So I say don’t misuse your right to have freedom or you can easily have your right for freedom taken away from you.