No More NASA

Tim - fayston, Vermont
Themes: science

I believe that there should be no NASA. This is because I see no need to explore other universes. I mean there is no need to go out into space to try and find other life. We have our own problems here on our planet that we need to focus on. We should not be wasting our money on going into space when we could use it for more important things. We could find a new source of power besides gasoline. We could transfer to all electric cars and things and find new ways to stop polluting the environment. But the government has to give all of our money to the space program and leave our country to suffer. I personally don’t think that anyone really cares about if there is life on mars and if there is they can’t help our problems on our planet. I believe that the space program is a big waist of time and money because if you find life somewhere else it will just be another fact. People will be able to say oh did you know that there is life on mars. That’s all it will be, a fact. We should be more worried about our environment and finding out new things about it and how we can protect our planet, our environment. It would be cool and all if we did find new things in space but it’s not something that can change our lives or help our planet. So we should just stay here on our planet earth and do what we need to do to keep our planet how it is and not waist or money on building a new rocket ship so people can go into space and explore for a couple weeks and come back with no information for us besides what we already know and that there might be life on mars but I don’t know if there really is so we should spend forever trying to find life that is not there and then when we finish that lets see if there ever used to be life on mars so we can waist another 10 years of everyone’s time and bring the U.S. into a larger debt than what we are already in. That is all that they are doing and that is why I believe that there should be no NASA.