Shyann - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Themes: equality

Many people have different morals and beliefs. I, myself, have many beliefs, but I have one major belief. I believe in the gay community and gay rights. I believe there should be gay rights for everyone every where. The people apart of the gay community should be able to live there lives with out judgment and the government shouldn’t tell us who to love or marry. I think my beliefs are strong.

I think there should be gay right because I have family and I myself are of the gay community. There are many people who are gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transsexual who can’t walk the streets because of they way they live and who they choose to love. I don’t believe people actually care who we decide to love, they just feel some type of way around us because we are different. Gays should also have the right to get married just as everyone else can. The gay community doesn’t discriminate who “straight” people marry, so why do straights care who I or anyone else marries?

The gay community should be able to live in happiness as well. We shouldn’t have to worry about the safety of our loved ones or of ourselves, just because some people don’t approve of our “life style”. I always keep in mind the saying, “love is never wrong, love does not discriminate”. Why cant everyone just love, live, and laugh? I strongly think that others shouldn’t bother the gay community, for they don’t discriminate against people who choose to love and marry the opposite sex.

Who is the government to tell us who to love and not to love? They should give us gay rights and let the gay community live happily in peace. I honestly think gay rights could make the world a better place because love is what makes life worth living, and what’s living if you don’t have the right to, love who you want? I think if people give the gay community a chance, they would see that we are just as loving of our families as they are. Children grow up to be magnificent people, we eat, sleep, and work just like they do, but mo9st importantly, we have feelings just like they do.

Everyone believes in something different. Everyone’s beliefs some how change a life or two. I have beliefs also. For instance my main belief is gay rights. I think gays should be able to live happily, love who they want, and have the legal right to do so.