Mistakes are just experiences that make you a better person in the future

Heather - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Themes: setbacks

“Mistakes are just experiences that make you a better person in the future.”

People think that if they make a huge mistake they’re a bad person or they’re failures and they’re never going to change that. Well I believe that mistakes are just experiences that make you a better person in the future. I take this belief as a guide through my life time.

I’m so passionate about my belief because I would like to try and inspire people that if they make a mistake, it won’t be the end of the world. The reason why I want people to believe what I believe is because we need more happy people in this world. Also, being hard on yourself and depressed all the time affects people in your life as well.

This belief touches me because I can deeply relate to it. I’ve done things in the past and believing my belief led me to where I am now. I’m very humble and I’m very focused on my school because I want to be somebody. I know I’m going to make other mistakes in the future but, I’m ready to learn from them.

I think my belief will save people’s lives and make the world a better place. If people believe in this, committing suicide or having any regrets in life would never cross their minds. I want people to look at life the way I do, living life to the fullest is all you can do.

According to my belief, do I worry? Yes. Do I stress? Yes. But I never show my emotions in public. Bringing people down with you won’t do u any good. Also, I move on. You still have more ahead of you.