The Humans Future

Ryan - Glen Cove, New York
Themes: humanism

I believe in the humans future. Man develops for the betterment of man and that is what pushes us along in terms of understandment and technology. My father has talked to me about days when a gigabyte was 1,000$. This was about 15 years ago so imagine what it will be like 15 years from now. The future will keep improving as long as the present keeps moving along.

Since I was young I have always been pro-advancement. As we grow our horizons expand, we become enlightened of what is able to be understand, and we become closer to the point when man can reach its dreams. The future is not the Jetsons nor Halo or anything like that that most people perceive as the future. The future will be to most people what the present is to us. We will grow in technology and leadership, but the one thing that will never change is human ideals and the drive to move forward.

As we learn in Earth Science nature is always trying to reach a state of equilibrium by moving from an area of high to an area of low. This principle clearly applies to humans as well. We are always trying to reach perfection by applying the vast amount of knowledge from our thoughts to the world around us which we always mentally classify as an area of low. We cannot stop the future from coming it is here and it will be constantly keep coming here for the rest of eternity. For it is the work of nature.

Then again why would we want to stop the future? It brings knowledge and solutions. Think of us living in the 18th century. Our loved ones would be under serious risk of disease and sickness while we live without proper hygiene and nutrition. We bring the future so why would we want it to be bad? For as long as we live we are in the present but for as long as we dream we are in the future.