Dreams.

Emma - USA

Hospitals are one of the most dreaded places in the world. For me, they are my favorite. Growing up basically living in the hospital, i ahve learned many lessons and have been facinated with doctors ever since.

Even though the future seems so far away, it feels as if its coming up fast. In two years I see myself moving back to Tennessee and attending the University of Tennessee. There i will study Pre- Med. Eventually after I have graduated UT, my dream is to attend Memphis Medical School. There i will become a surgeon. All my life i ahve had the dream of becoming a surgeon. In sixth grade, Job Shadow day was a day where you could choose any profession to follow around. I chose to job shadow my mom. With her i got to watch in on a surgery to fix a broken leg. I will never forget that day.

In ten years I can see myself working in the truama operating room at UT medical hospital in Knoxville, Tennessee. This is the biggest and most important dream in my life. One day I will be working in the OR. I will never give up on this dream.