Why Having a Dream Is Important To Me

Tucker - Hastings, Michigan

I believe one of the most important things you can have in life is a dream. Even if it is the smallest bit of hope you have, you have to have a dream. I can’t go through life without having a dream for the reasons that I will never have anything to ever look forward too, I will never feel fully accomplished in my life, and I will never better myself and develop new dreams.

If I didn’t have a dream I would never have anything to look forward too. I would go through life doing the same thing over and over again never changing up my routine. I would have the same exact schedule everyday if I didn’t have a dream and I wouldn’t have anything to look forward too. If I have a dream though I will always be changing my schedule to accomplish this dream. I have always dreamt of being a police officer and so as I look forward to that I try to do all in my power to make time for this dream.

Also, if I didn’t have a dream I wouldn’t ever feel fully accomplished with myself. I would always wonder what I could do to accomplish more in life but never have the answer be cause I wouldn’t have a dream. I would never feel accomplished. Since I have a dream though I feel accomplished that I am aiming for something in life and I will really feel accomplished to broaden my dream and start new dreams to build on my original which, brings me to my final point of why having a dream is important to me.

If I didn’t have a dream to accomplish I wouldn’t be able to build on it and create more dreams. I would never be able to experience having multiple dreams. Since I do have a dream though once I accomplish it I can build on it with smaller dreams. As I do this I can keep adding on and making my dream larger and larger. This would be great to have because you would always have something to look forward to and you would always feel accomplished. This dream idea is just like an ongoing circle going around and around always happening over and over again just a little different every time.

Having a dream is one of the most important things I believe I can have in my life. Having a dream gives me something to look forward to and something to accomplish later in life. Having a dream also allows me to build on that dream and make it better. In my own opinion those are the reasons it is important to me to have a dream. This I believe.