tierra - sd, California

I believe that if you truly want something and you only think about having or being that something you will get it. I believe this because when I want something instead of thinking about not getting it, I always think about how I will get it. Like when I ran for president of High Tech Middle Media Arts; not once did I think I wouldn’t win I had no doubts. Along with putting up posters and talking to the student body I had a positive outlook on the running. Even when I felt that my opponent was doing more, like handing out candy and putting up more posters, I still knew I would win. Election time came and I won. I couldn’t believe it I papered a whole speech and didn’t even read it and I still won.

In the future I know I will have apart in something great that will help people all over the world. A lot of people may have this dream but what makes me different is how I look at the goal. Any super star will tell you to keep pushing for your dream, not to let anyone get in the way and not to doubt yourself. I believe this because since I was a little girl people have always told me how great I am and how I can do everything. My mom also said if I picture it in my mind I will hold it in my hand, meaning thoughts become things. As I keep growing, and running in to more and more challenges I’ve learned that before I even start something I always think of being successful. I am simply used to thinking that way. Usually when people are told negative things as they grow up they usually think negatively because that’s the way they have learn to always think about themselves. What I’m saying is you can change by just thinking positively about thing. Even when you don’t know how you will do something, you can still believe in yourself and I guarantee that you will get what you want. Try it! I know that when the time comes something will strike my interest. it will grow in to something great for the world around me and when this happens you will believe what I believe. This will happen for me because I believe if you truly want something and you only think about having or being that something you will achieve it.