I believe in my Mother loves

Mostfaoui - chicago, Illinois
Themes: family, love

I Believe My Mother Loves

She was Seventeen when I was just a dream in her mind .My Mom got married at an early age. She came to her new Home from a poor family. She had never been in any school more than six days. She was not alone, but all her class had same thing. The Country was not yet independent so it was hard at that time to be in school for many reasons.

She learned from her short time in school how large a gap between going to school and staying home to help parents was.

My mother was dreaming to be a teacher, but in life not everything we dream about it comes true.

She married at seventeen with the lucky man. In other words, she was his luck.

Her main goal was having kids and sending them to the school at any price.

I still remember that sweet smile in the morning time when she came to me several time to wake me up in winter time, with no heater or anything just fire wood in the kitchen.

“My kid, it’s time to wake up” by shaking my chest she told me. I opened my Eye and looked at her “good morning Mom, I’m coming” few minutes later I did not show up.

She came to me back again and again until I woke up.

Everything was ready on the table and my school bag also .After washing and eating my breakfast and putting on my clothes, was time for her to check me, By then she handed me the bag and said “listen to your teacher and good luck” every foot I walked to the school I ask my God to bless my Mom and to help me do what she wants me to do.

That was one morning from 32years age everything has changed now except my Mother’s love.

“Oh” today I want to go back and say think you so much to my teacher who said to us

During his class “Kids’ heaven is under mothers feet”

No matter how far or close you are, mother always loves you.

It does not matter if she is down or up stairs, outside or inside the home, poor or rich. Mother loves you any way.

That’s why I believe my Mother’s love.