She will let go

flor - 33138, Florida

I believe that she will let go. We are two different beings. Two different entities. Day after day, thought after thought, one verses the other. She claims that she knows what reality is, and that I am just a fantasy that she can never touch. She can touch me, why can’t she realize that. I do exist, why can’t she grasp that. I believe that she will let go. She says happily ever afters are only for the books, why can’t I create my own happy ending? She prides herself on how she’s able to hold her head up high, and jerk pain away with smiles and laughter. While I have the courage to let myself be vulnerable, because one who has the ability to let themselves be hurt has no fear. I believe that she will let go. She tries to escape me, but my duty is to calm her down, running away from me would only produce calamity. Together we contradict one another, but apart we would create insanity. I believe that she will let go. She drowns herself with endless negativity, while I feed off optimism. Why can’t we ever agree? At times when she feels a connection with me, she pulls away, frightened that she will loose herself from her reality. A reality that she imprisons herself in, a reality she refuses to let go of. Love isn’t even in her vocabulary. Love is what drives me. I believe she will let go. She beats herself down when she begins to fantasize. Why can’t she fantasize with me? She can’t keep pushing me away whenever she feels my breath next to hers. I believe that she will let go. Everyone to her is a fool, all you need is yourself she preaches, and maybe have one by to keep you company. The future impairs her, and the future excites me. She confuses me and I alike confuse her. I believe she will let go. She does make her point and set me straight at times. I know when I am wrong. But she, she never admits when she is. Insecurities bite at her, my confidence heels the wounds. Things that are beautiful don’t have to be extraordinary, combined we are beauty. I believe she will let go. She is my mind and I am her heart.