I Believe Hard Work Pays Off.

Kidist - Hopkins, Minnesota
Themes: work

I believe that the hard work I go through now will pay off later in my life. No matter all the tough times I go through, deep in my heart I know that one day they will all make sense and make my life better. For instance, going to school is not the greatest thin I would like to spend my 18 + years on. I would rather do something else “funner”, but when I just think about it sometimes, I realize how much education is beneficial toward my future. Also, how I will be nobody without education. I also believe that gong to school, no matter how much I may hate it now, will benefit my future.

Other than school, I believe that all the times I make a mistake in my life, it is helping me learn to do it right and helping me in my future. As a little girl, I always use to get mad when I made a mistake or got something incorrect. Now after all those mistakes, I’ve appreciated how much I’ve got to learn from them and how much they’ve benefited me. I’ve come along was and still have a long was to go, but I have learned that mistakes are a great way to improve myself. All my mistakes have paid off so far and I know they will pay off in my future. I believe that I learn from my mistakes and use them to make my future bright.

In conclusion, I believe that working hard now is a benefit for my future. No matter how hard school is , I’ve learned to stay strong and know that it will pay off later in my life. Also, I know that I will not get anywhere without my education and I will try my best to stay strong and do well in school. Furthermore, I’ve learned that every time I make a mistake , I am learning something new. I believe that the hard work I go through now will pay off later in my life.