What i need to do now is having a hope.

Heebeen - Renton, Washington
Themes: hope

Whenever people ask me, “what do you want to do?” I have always said “I do not know.” I do not know what I want to do, and what I want to be. I do not want to think about those thoughts because they are just too confusing. They give me headaches and make me feel suffocated. I know that I should think hard and decide what I want to do later in my life. I need something that can guide my life. I believe hope is something that can lead my life to a desired future. Hope is something that everyone has even if they do not know they have it, because it has been always with them. As long as it sticks with me for a long time, hope will motivate me and encourage me, and bring faith in myself. Also, it will make my dreams realistically.

Hope can motivate and encourage one’s life. People like me, who try to live my life simply and easily, work really hard when I want something really bad. I think that it is okay to fail, because people get second chances no matter what their hopes are. To illustrate, when I was seven years old, I didn’t make to take part in a state ballet contest because I was not perfect enough. However, that didn’t make me give up or discourage me at all because I really wanted to participate at least. After a year with hard practice, I became a leader who represents our team and we got 1st place on the state contest. In other words, whether I fail or not, it brings something with my hope.

Hope can bring faith in one’s self. By working harder, I have started to believe in myself more. It makes me stronger because I know that I would accomplish my dreams, and make me feel proud. Also, having hope makes me think in positive ways. Being positive gives me confidence and makes my hopes stronger and realistically.

Hope brings realistic dreams which would have a strong impact on my future. I always plan before doing something, so that makes my work way easier. I think having hope is like a planning for the future. Through having realistic dreams, I can structure my future that I want even if they are extremely small dreams. Eventually, I will plan out my future based on my hopes and goals.

I believe in the power of hope that guides me to a desired future. Hope gives boldness and stimulates me. Also, it brings trust in myself and makes me positive. In addition to that, hope can organize my future and build it stronger with realistic dreams. Therefore, I believe that having hope, I definitely can say what I want, and what I want to be.