Trust

Deepinder - Kent, Washington

Have any of you lost anyone’s trust? Well I did and it wasn’t fun at all. It was like as if I knew but in that moment my mind went blank. The only thing I could think about was what I was doing not if it was good or bad. It felt like all the thing’s I loved to do I couldn’t anymore, it was snatched away in less than 10 minutes. I didn’t think I was doing anything wrong because all the Americans did it and I knew it was different for Sikhs. But I guess I really didn’t care. That’s when I lost the most valuable trust, there’s not a lot you can do when you lose anyones trust, and after it’s made again it won’t be the same. It’s way better when you have the trust of people. You could do way more.

The time I lost my parent’s trust was the worst time in my life. It was the summer of 2006. It wasn’t to long ago and it wasn’t fun either. If I had known that earlier then I would probably not have done it. After that my parent’s never let me go anywhere without them, and they didn’t let me stay after school and they make me get a note if I did. It felt like my freedom was all taken away and I was in a prison. On the other hand, you lose your anyone’s trust you can hardly do anything.

I believe that you need to have trust in order to be successful. You really can’t do anything when you don’t got anyone’s trust. Because if they can’t trust you then how are you going to be able to be successful in life. Because then they won’t ask you do to do anything because if you didn’t do it before once they asked you then there going to think that your not going to do it again. Trust is the key to living a great life.

I think that you need trust. It’s the most important thing in life without trust its nothing. Trust takes forever to make but the trust can be destroyed in seconds if not more. “Trust is like a vase once it’s broken, though you can fix it the vase will not be the same.” Unknown. I think this quote is true. Because when you break trust and gain it back it takes a couple of years probably to get it back but it wont be the same again because there still will be the “what ifs”.

I believe it is impossible to live without trust. It’s hard without parents trust because they won’t let you go anywhere after you destroy it, you can hardly do anything, and the trust won’t be the same again once it’s back. So I believe that you should never lose anyone’s trust.